Monday, July 4, 2016

48 Hours Till Departure

     Okay, now it's time to pack the suitcases, and figure out how to get one month's worth of clothing into a single suitcase.  Eee Gads. Plus, I'm a bit nervous about all of the logistics around a trip of this magnitude.  And when I get nervous- I EAT. So this is not cool.  -
      As you can see, Chris and I have two contrasting ways of packing.  My suitcase is the top photo-folded clothes, minimal--and you will also see that Chris is already sneaking some of her things into my suitcase-such as a Vera Bradley soft suitcase as well as a few clothing items I found hidden under my clothes.  The bottom-SIGH- is Chris' version of packing.  No order, things abandoned. thrown in, loose bottles.  HELP!  And so the adventure begins.

4 comments:

  1. It does not appear that lessons learned at Pescara International were actually learned or retained! We support eating, though! - Teddy Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately we were under the 50lb weight limit this time!

      Delete
  2. You'll have to remind to show you a video at some point along these lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to remind to show you a video at some point along these lines.

    ReplyDelete